Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Top 10 Favorite Nail Polishes 2010 Part II.

I'm still wearing Roxy and because I really can't start learning I decided to finally write this post. Here is my last 5 of top 10 nail polishes for this year (click to see part I). I tried to pick polishes from different brands...senyum
Catrice - Sweets for my Sweets
Are you looking for a bubblegum pink? This one is perfect... Sweets for my Sweets. I have few polishes from Catrice but this one I really like the most. You still have to add 3 coats but the result is just so sweet and with fast drying top coat even 3 or more coats aren't the problem anymore!senyumkenyit

Claire's Mood Color Changing Nail Polish - Calm/Wild

I never expected that color changing polishes even exist and sometimes when I'm talking to friends that are not so much into a nail stuff, don't believe me. I have 2 of them, want some more, but I like this one most for now. The best discover of this year for sure! Calm/Wild comes in purple/pink combination, perfect match! Application is easy, brush is great, color gorgeous... I love having them on nails and playing with water - that's just fun!

Color Club - Wild at Heart
Wild at Heart, Fall 2009
Wild at Heart is the best purple holo ever + one coater! Wow, wow and once again - wow!sembah I just love it! Perfect for manis, for stamping, for everything. You just must have it in your stash! Can't wait for sunny days to see its holo effect! We want more polishes like this one for sure!

Essence - Joe

LE Be a Nail Artist, Spring 2010
Joe was released came his twin Victory, but I picked just this one and I'm so happy I did. I still remember how I went to our store to pick something else and there was a full shelve of this LE so I picked all I wanted although I was broke. But it was worth it, I would regret if I would miss this beauty. It's a perfect warm lilac shade with a touch of pink, really special!love

Zoya - Roxy
I didn't think I'll put Roxy till yesterday. A purple jelly base with magenta glitter. Amazing! Application is great, it dries fast, you just have to add TC to smooth the surface. Like a jam, so yummmi!lapar

Pink, purples, glitters - . If I had to pick just one, I would pick Extravagance. Which one is your favorite? fikir

Xoxo,
Ivanacium

7 Comment(s):

  1. Zelo dobra izbira=).
    Če bi imela na izbiro samo en lak iz moje zbirke, bi vrjetno izbrala Catrice Poison me, Poison you, če pa bi imela na voljo vse lake bi pa vrjetno izbrala CG: Thunderbird.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wild at heart je definitivno moj izbor :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good idea for a post. I might just do this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Melanie: Roxy is so stunning! You should try it, you'll love it! :)

    @colorfulbottle: Hvala. :) Ti pa na rdečkote padaš. :P Samo Poison me, poison you je reees prekrasen! <3

    @nail crazy: Predobar izbor! :)

    @lalalyns: Thank you. :) I would love to see your TOP10. :)

    @With love, Ana.: Se strinjam. xD Rozike so top! :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. Unfortunately those light pink polishes (sweets for my sweet) don't look good on me but the rest of the list is great! I haven't had the chance to try Mood polishes or Zoya but those are so special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*