Thursday, July 1, 2010

Franken

Hello,
how are you today?

Let me show you my manicure I made yesterday. It's one of my holo franken that I made a while ago. I mixed S-he #427 (pink holo) and #384 (dark violet shimmer). Result is violet holo polish.


Holo is so beautiful on the sun!
Sun


Shade

Indoor, Flash

P.S.: I don't know why is there so much place between nail polish and cuticles? I'm watching my nails and it's not so visible at all.These 2 pictures was taken today.

Do you like it? I loove it! Just like I love you and your comments! Thank you!

Love,

Ivana

5 Comment(s):

  1. WOW! That is gorgeous! Really really nice shade! Great job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! What a gorgeous holo =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Tinna: Hvala, res je! :) Pa tko enostavno jo je dobit! :)

    @ tasha~: Thank you! :)It was so easy!

    @ 'chelle: Thank you!! :) And thank you for following me! :*

    @ With love, Ana: Hvala, sweety. <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding!

Ivana*